- Muse Maintenance
899 Shirley Ave.
"We Fight Dirty"
Rich Muse - Muse Maintenance
As owner and operator of Muse Maintenance, Richard Muse oversees all aspects of house cleaning and carpet cleaning, which include pretreatment, steam cleaning and customer follow-up.
In addition to being a huge believer in professionalism, Richard is a qualified Master Carpet Cleaner, and has over 30 years of experience in the carpet cleaning field, with a concentration in the Bay Area, as well as, surrounding counties.
Having worked many years with home and business owners, realtors and brokers, Richard is no stranger to the technical aspects of property maintenance. A thorough knowledge of the intricacies of quality work and reliable performance has polished Richards’ skill set to a top level of excellence.
The variety of experience, knowledge, leadership and commitment to quality make Richard Muse a perfect and formidable candidate for your next carpet cleaning and/or property maintenance needs.
We offer a wide range cleaning and maintenance services
Specializing in for sale or rent properties. Residential, commercial and offices.We do move-in/out’s. one time, daily, weekly, bi-weekly & monthly services.I have over 30 years experience in general.cleaning. We are Responsible, reliable at a reasonable rate.
Truck mount steam (carpet cleaning ) using Green / Eco friendly products
Power washing: homes, driveways, walkways, patios, fences, decks and sidewalks
Interior and exterior painting
Handyman and honey do’s
House cleaning services
Move In & Move Out’s
Regular House Cleaning Service
Living Areas & Bedrooms
Carpets vacuumed and edged
Windows and window tracks cleaned
Base boards dusted
Vacuum, mop and dry hard floor surfaces
Hand wash and dry marble
Doors and door frames hand wiped
Light switch and outlet covers hand wiped
Louvered doors hand wiped
Picture frames hand wiped
Ceiling fans cleaned
Fireplace cleaned out (move-out's only)
wipe down exterior surfaces
damp mop floor
Bathtubs cleaned and disinfected
Shower and shower doors cleaned and disinfected
Mirrors cleaned and shined
Sink and counters cleaned and disinfected
Floors washed and disinfected
Clean and disinfect toilet
Shine and clean chrome fixtures
Spot Cleaning Tips
THE 6 STEPS TO REMOVING SPOTS
1. Catch it while it's fresh, when chances of removal are 75% better. Don't iron or hot-air dry until the stain is gone. Heat will set most stains.
2. First blot up all the liquid and scrape up all the solids you can. On a large liquid spill you can use a wet/dry vac. Be careful not to spread the stain.
3. Test any chemical you intend to use in a hidden area to make sure it won't discolor or damage the surface.
4. Apply spotter and work from the outside of the stain in, to avoid spreading. Blot, don't scrub; strike with the flat face of a spotting brush if needed to help break up the stain.
5. Rinse chemical spotters out with water, blot the area dry and feather the edges. Brush or fluff up pile or nap.
6. On carpet and upholstery, put a thick pad of toweling over the spot, weight it down with books, and leave it there overnight to "wick up" any remaining moisture.
SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPECIFIC SPOTS AND SPILLS
1. Acid - Apply a solution of baking soda and water until acid has been neutralized. Then apply ammonia solution and rinse with cold water.
2. Alcohol - Apply detergent solution. Blot. Apply vinegar solution. Blot. Bleach with hydrogen peroxide if necessary. Rinse with cold water. Blot dry.
3. Blood - Scrape off dried blood and apply cool detergent solution. Blot. Apply cool ammonia solution. Blot. Rinse. Blot dry. If stain remains, apply rust remover or bleach with hydrogen peroxide.
4. Candle Wax - Scrape off all you can. Ice cubes will make it brittle for easier scraping. A hot iron (on low heat setting) over a damp white cotton cloth will melt and absorb the remaining wax. Apply dry-cleaning solvent. Blot.
5. Candy - Scrape off all you can with a dull knife. Sponge with detergent solution. Blot. Rinse. Be sure all traces of sugar are gone. Sugars left in carpet will cause a rapid re-soiling problem.
6. Chocolate - Scrape off all you can first. Sponge with dry-cleaning solvent. Blot. Sponge with detergent solution. Blot. Rinse. If stain remains, bleach with hydrogen peroxide.
Carpet Cleaning - Upholstery Prices
Carpet Cleaning Prices
TRAFFIC AREA CLEAN - this is our most popular type of clean. It is a detailed cleaning of the visible carpet. We will move only the small items such as: dining room chairs, floor lamps, and often the coffee table. Large pieces of furniture will not be moved. The carpet will be measured WALL to WALL, and the price per square foot reflects a discounted rate due to the other furniture in the room.
Price per Square Foot .30
EMPTY CLEAN - this clean refers to a property that is unfurnished. This is a wall-to-wall cleaning of all the carpet in the property. No furniture should be present or the price will fluctuate.
Price per Square Foot .30
DEEP SCRUB - this clean refers to machine scrubbing badly soiled areas prior to extraction.
Price Per room/area $ 20.00
STAIRS - All residential stairs are separate, and not included in any square foot measurement. Stairs are billed a flat rate per stair. This is a detailed cleaning of the step, and the riser.
Average 3 foot step $3,00 each. Larger than 3 feet is $1.00 per linear foot. Price per landing are $5.00 - $7.00 depending on the size.
SOFA - detailed cleaning, including: front, back, sides, arms, and all cushions. Accent pillows $ 2.00 ea.
Price per foot $9.00
ADDITIONAL CHARGES - Pet problems, wax, and wine. We Please inform use of these issues when scheduling your appointment. We remove spots not stains.
MINIMUM CHARGE - All clients are subject to our minimum charge of $130.00
Owner & CEO Muse Maintenance
email : email@example.com
Main: (408) 469-7680
- Time ZoneUTC-08:00 (Pacific Time Zone)
Note: Cash and checks - welcome